Free English as a Second Language (ESL) classes.ENGLISH CLASSES (ALL LEVELS)These classes help beginning, intermediate and advanced students improve English proficiency skills in the following areas:
- Reading, writing, speaking, and listening
- Grammar, vocabulary, and idioms
- American culture, history, and government
- Citizenship instruction and mock interviews
- Health literacy
- American educational systems
- Work readiness and resume writing
ORIENTATION:New students must attend orientation before starting classes. Student need to attend both days of the orientation in order to complete all of the testing.FALL 2020 Orientation Dates:AUGUST, 2020MORNINGSMondday & Wednesday8:30 AM to 11:30 AMEVENINGSMondday & Wednesday6:00 PM to 9:00 PMOPEN REGISTRATION DATES:
* CALL TO REGISTER *573-659-3122
If you can’t come to one of the orientation days, or you can’t stay for the entire session, please talk to us. We’ll try to arrange something with you if possible.
Sorry, no children allowed.When the Jefferson City School District is closed for breaks, holidays or inclement weather, we are also closed.Please call the AEL office at 573-659-3122 for additional information.