If you have erased your iPad and the iPad says "JCPS Configuration", please follow these instructions to Wipe the iPad to Factory Reset using iTunes.
- Hold down the "Sleep/Wake" button for several seconds until a red slider appears. Move your finger across the slider to turn the iPad off.
- Connect the iPad to the computer while holding down the "Home" button to turn on the iPad.
- Release the "Home" button when you see a message that says, "Connect to iTunes."
- Launch iTunes. iTunes will alert you that it detects a device in Recovery Mode.
- Click "OK" and click "Restore" to reset the iPad.
- Click "Restore and Update".
- The iPad can be disconnected from the computer after you see "Welcome to Your New iPad".
- Disconnect and follow on-screen instructions to setup iPad.