Resource Links for Parents & Students
Included on this page are resource files to support families regarding information on systems and programs utlized by JC Schools students.
Each resource file link can be clicked on to see information about the individual system or program. The file can also be downloaded or printed.
Chromebook Information - Chromebooks are the devices used by students in the Jefferson City School District.
- Chromebook Login Instructions
- Troubleshooting for Using Chromebooks
Google Meet - Application for virtual meetings and instruction.
Google Classroom - Application for digital classroom assignments and instruction.
Infinite Campus - Student information management system.
iReady - an online, interactive learning environment providing individualized instruction based on each student’s unique needs.
Schoolnet - Program for curriculum and student assessments.
Virtual Learning Links for Parents & Students
Virtual Learning Chromebook Support Form
- Use the Form for district devices used with Virtual Learning. The district Technology Services Department will respond to Form requests.
- For Launch Technical Support call (417-523-0417) or email email@example.com
- Switching between Launch and JC Schools Accounts
- Use this document for information on accessing both Launch and JC Schools instructional tools.
- Wireless Hotspot User Guide
NOTE: If you received a district issued MiFi device, the phone has been locked with a screen passcode. You will not need to unlock the phone for the hotspot to work.
District Building External WiFi Locations
- There is Wifi coverage in all the parking lots nearest to where the yellow dot is located on the buildings.