The following information (see sample below) is accessable on the Parent/Student Infinite Campus tab: Cumulative Days Absent from grades 9-12 (if a student transfers to JCHS, this number does not include the cumulative days absent at the previous school), Overall Daily Attendance %, Cumulative Unweighted GPA, Tutoring/Mentoring Hours Total, A+ Agreement date, and whether male students have registered for Selective Service(as required by the Outstanding Schools Act).
If you already have a parent or student portal account, you may click on "Campus Portal" found above in the webpage header.
To be eligible for A+, students must:
1. Have attended a designated A+ School for three (3) consecutive years prior to high school graduation;
2. Score Proficient or Advanced on the Algebra I End of Course Exam; (Class of 2015 and beyond)
3. Have graduated from high school with a grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale;
4. Have at least a 95% attendance record for the four-year period, (This equates to being able to miss approximately 34.5 days during those 4 years);
5. Have performed 50 hours of unpaid tutoring for younger students and is supervised by a district employee;
6. Have maintained a record of good citizenship and avoidance of the unlawful use of drugs (including alcohol), or acts of violence. (Any suspension other than In-School-Suspension will disqualify a student from the A+ Program);
7. Have filled out and submitted the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Form (Prior to April 1);
8. Registered for Selective Service (males only)
For more information on these requirements, please see other pages located within this A+ School site.