Education and Experience:
- My name is Rudi Wolfe and I am going into my 10th year in the education field and my 5th year in the Jefferson City Public Schools System. This is my 2nd year as a Behavior Interventionist/Coach at Thomas Jefferson Middle School. GO PATRIOTS! In this role I work with teachers and students to implement and apply proactive behavior interventions and supports. This can include, but is not limited to students who have shown to be exhibiting behavioral challenges that have affected their academic and social progress.
- Previously I taught Special Services for 3 years at Jefferson City High School and 5 years in Omaha, NE at Westside Middle School with co-teaching in some classrooms.
- I'm happily married to my husband, Zac, and we have 2 daughters.
Interest and Hobbies:
- I graduated from Doane University, with a BA in Special Education (Cross-Category, K-12) and Elementary Education (K-8).
- I have a MA in Curriculum and Instruction and Educational Leadership/Administration.
- To promote equality for all, my mission is to faithfully serve, educate and inspire others to seek opportunities for success and growth inside and outside of the classroom.
- In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends,exercising, playing and/or watching sports, watching movies, listening to music and/or singing, volunteering in the community and retail therapy.
Last Modified on September 13, 2017