JC Schools Summer School 2021: Monday, June 7 - Thursday, July 1
Enrollment for ALL CURRENT JC Schools Students is NOW OPEN!! (scroll down for details for non-public students)
SUMMER SCHOOL DETAILS
- Summer school will run Monday - Thursday all four weeks.
- Summer school start & end times
- ECSE: The school day for students is either 7:30 - 11:00 a.m. or 11:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Elementary & Middle: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- High: 7:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
- Students will attend summer school based on their grade for the 2021-2022 school year (incoming sixth grade students will attend the middle schools they will attend in the fall, and incoming 9th grade students will attend the high school they will attend in the fall.)
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided at no cost.
- To enroll in summer school, please contact your student's school. Find your school information here.
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SUMMER SCHOOL STUDENTS (incoming K-8th graders)
- Summer school enrollment for grades K-8 opened February 22nd, 2021.
- Families with students who will be in grades K-8 for the 2021-2022 school year are encouraged to enroll by April 3rd, 2021.
- Current JC Schools students in grades K-7 should be receiving hard copies of the Summer School Enrollment & Transportation form in late February or early March 2021. These forms should be filled out and returned to the building secretary at your student’s school as soon as possible.
- Current 5th graders (incoming 6th graders) will attend summer school at the middle school they will attend in the fall.
- Families with incoming kindergarten students will complete the summer school enrollment when registering for kindergarten with the Welcome Center. To enroll an incoming kindergarten student, go HERE.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (incoming 9-12th graders)
- Families with incoming freshmen for the 2021-2022 school year and current high school students are encouraged to enroll by April 3rd 2021.
- There is a transportation form available upon request on each high school’s website and at the counseling office of each building. This form should be filled out and returned to the counseling department at your student’s school as soon as possible.
- Current 8th graders (incoming 9th graders) will attend summer school at the high school they will attend in the fall (an exception to this will be any students who are failing reading during Term 4 and are notified directly by their current middle school).
Additional questions? Contact the JC Schools Curriculum and Instruction Office at 573-659-3015.
Enrollment for Jefferson City area families (Non-Public students) OPENS MARCH 8TH, 2021