Class Schedules & Teacher Assignments for Online Registration Participants (Grades 1-8 & CCHS)
How to Access Your Student’s Class Schedule/Teacher Assignment
Log in to your parent portal account here. (This special distribution of schedules may not be an option within the mobile app. We recommend accessing your portal account using a web browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer). For parent portal trouble-shooting assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
1) Select Student Reports at the bottom of the menu on the left.
2) Next, select the student and the report type of “Student Schedule”. Select “Generate Report”.
Please note that the system is now opening a pdf document. Different web browsers (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) may handle this differently. The same thing is true depending on whether you are using a computer, tablet, or cell phone. Sometimes the pdf will automatically open and sometimes it will be downloaded.
Phone Number, Email, or Emergency Contact Changes
If you need to change this information from what was submitted in your OLR application, please utilize the Demographics, Household Information, and Family Members options from the menu within parent portal. This feature will temporarily close on 8/2/19 and will re-open in September.
- Demographics: allows new non-household contacts (emergency contacts) to be added
- Household Information: gives the option to update the household phone number
- Family Members: allows phone numbers and e-mail addresses to be updated for family members within the household
If your address changes over the summer, please attend registration at your school building (click here for dates and times). Address changes require proof of residency to be provided. Click here for a list of acceptable proof of residency documents.
Health or Medication Changes
If your student has health or medication changes over the summer, you may visit with the nurse during registration (click here for dates and times) or by calling the school office between August 7th and 26th.
If your transportation arrangements change from what you submitted in your OLR application, please contact your school between August 8th and 15th.
- Returning 1st-8th grade students and Capital City High School students who completed online registration are not required to attend registration in the school building. Of course, you are welcome to attend registration if you would like to visit with the principal, nurse, and/or cashier. Click here for the schedule for registration. Locker assignments and combinations will be available for middle school students during registration. Feel free to attend registration to practice opening the locker.
- Open house dates and times can be found at the bottom of this this page. We hope to see you there!