- Jefferson City School District
Enrollment for JC Schools 2020 Summer School is upon us! We are excited to offer a four-week summer school program which is open to all students who wish to attend.
SUMMER SCHOOL DETAILS
- Summer school runs Monday through Thursday for four weeks.
- Dates: Monday, June 1st through Thursday, June 25th.
- 7:30am - 3:30pm for grades K-8 (students may not arrive before 7:15am)
- 7:40am - 3:40pm for grades 9-12
- Students will attend summer school based on their grade for the 2020-2021 school year (incoming 6th grade students will attend the middle school they will attend in the fall, and incoming 9th grade students will attend the high school they will attend in the fall).
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided at no cost to students.
- Enrollment for JC Schools students in grades K-8 opens February 17, 2020 (families are encouraged to enroll by April 3, 2020).
- Enrollment for JC Schools students in grades 9-12 opens March 18, 2020 (families are encouraged to enroll by April 24, 2020).
CURRENT JC SCHOOLS STUDENTS
- Summer School Flyer
- K-8 Summer School Enrollment & Transportation form (please submit this document to the front office of your student's school upon completion - for students who will be in grades K-8 for the 2020-2021 school year)
- 9-12 Summer School Transportation form (for students who will be in grades 9-12 for the 2020-2021 school year)
- Families with incoming kindergarten students will complete summer school enrollment when registering for kindergarten with the Welcome Center.
Current JC Schools students should turn in summer school enrollment documents to the front office at your student’s school. Enrollment questions can also be directed to your school office.
JEFFERSON CITY AREA FAMILIES (Non-Public School Students)
- Enrollment for non-public students in grades K-8 opens February 28, 2020.
- Non-Public 2020-2021 K-8th Grade Enrollment Information
- Enrollment for non-public students in grades 9-12 opens April 27, 2020.
- Non-Public 2020-2021 9th-12th Grade Enrollment Information
- Non-Public Summer School Online Registration Link
Additional questions? Please feel free to contact the JC Schools Curriculum and Instruction Office at 573-659-3015.