Welcome to Southwest Early Childhood Center!
Southwest Early Childhood Center Vision: To become a model educational center with comprehensive early childhood services that provides rigorous, engaging instruction for all.
Southwest Early Childhood Center Mission: Southwest will nurture a school climate where all individuals feel respected, supported, appreciated, and safe. We will focus on collaboration with families, schools, and community, while providing high quality instruction to develop lifelong learners.
Principal: Sarah Wilding
- Instruction must be designed to meet the needs of each learner
- All learners are capable of achieving at high levels
- Positive relationships are essential to learning
- Accurate and frequent assessment will drive learning and instruction
- High expectations are essential for all in the learning community
- All learners deserve an education that prepares them for the world in which they will live and work
- The success of all learners is dependent upon the partnership of schools, parents and the community
Areas of Focus
- High Quality Instruction
- Positive Climate and Culture
- Positive behavior and charaacter demonstrated by staff and students