Most questions related to your student and their school will need to be handled directly by the school they attend. You can call or email the front office of your student's school via the building contact information HERE.
How Can We Help You?
- Are you new to the District? Have questions about Registration, School Boundary Lines or Parent Portal? Contact the Welcome Center at 659.3043.
- Have a general question about your student or their school/classroom? If your student is in Grades K-5, call our Elementary Education department at 659.3015. If your student is in Grades 6-12, please call our Secondary Education department at 659.3743.
- For Employment Verification or Employment Inquiries, please call Human Resources at 659.3013.
- If you have a school bus-related question or issue, please contact First Student bus company at 634.7645.
- Need information about a sports or extracurricular activity? Contact the JC Schools Activities Department at 659.3056.
- For a work permit, contact the JC Schools Central Office at 659.3000.
- Do you have a question for the JC Schools Board of Education? Please contact the Superintendent's Office at 659.3012.
- Have questions about the Calendar, Website, Auto-Calls/Texts or JC Schools Social Media? Or are you a member of the Media? Call the Communications office at 659.3018
- If you're needing a copy of your high school transcript or student records, you can find details here on how to request those documents.