Learning Targets for May 26th - May 28th
- I can solve the case of the Superbad Superhero using my math skills.
- I can create a Google Slideshow about my time in 4th grade using my reading and writing skills.
- I can identify and describe a good vs. a service.
- I can identify and describe a need vs. a want.
- I can identify and describe saving vs. spending.
*REMINDER* - your student has daily assignments in Google Classroom if they are working online, or if they are working offline, in the stapled packet that was mailed to your home. Completing these daily tasks are the expectation during Distance Learning.