Welcome to Thomas Jefferson Middle School's Student Services Department!
We provide support services for students and their families and help create a safe, comfortable, and positive educational experience throughout middle school.
- Deliver support with conflict resolution, peer relationships, self-concept, and family relationships.
- Provide access to Academic and Career Planning services and goal setting.
- Make appropriate referrals for services within the school and community.
- Guide students with academic support, career development, and personal/social education.
- Provide students with information on digital citizenship.
- Communicate and exchange information with parents.
- Provide consultation with parents to facilitate their student's school attendance, academic achievement, and personal growth.
- Consult with teachers regarding student academic achievement, social development and future plans.
- Facilitate parent/teacher meetings.