Teresa Ruether - Science Assignments
Amanda McCutchen - Reading Assignments
Week of September 9 - 13th:
- Students will take the iReady test on Monday.
- They will review genre characteristics.
- Students will read independently daily and apply the learning target of that day to their book.
- Reading conferences will take place with the teacher.
- Later in the week, we will practice creating a plot diagram on fiction text.
Everyday students are expected to read their book in class and record the book on "Status of Book". This is a coursework grade each week. If students miss a day this needs to be completed on their own time.