The Jefferson City Public Schools want patrons to get answers to their questions quickly and easily. We will continue to add to the FAQ page as other questions arise. Please email Amy Berendzen with suggestions or call (573) 659-3018.Questions
2) My family is new to the district. How do I register my child?
3) I want to know more about the A+ Schools program.
4) When is graduation at Jefferson City High School?
5) Where can I find breakfast and lunch menus?
6) I need information about which school my child will attend. Is there a District map?
7) Where can I find the District Report Card and other important data about the schools?
8) Where can I find Board of Education policies and other Board Information?
9) I have general questions about the Jefferson City Public Schools and would like to speak to someone. Please direct me.
10) I would like contact information for all of the schools and their principals.
11) I am interested in funding and budget information for the Jefferson City Public Schools.
12) Where can I find the starting and dismissal times for all schools?
13) Where may I find information about Early Childhood Education and the Parents as Teachers Program?
14) I would like special updates of school issues and emergency information.
15) Where can I find school-required immunization information?
16) I would like to view the student handbook for my child's school. Where is it located?
17) I am looking for maps of the district.
18) I am interested in tracking my child's progress in school, does the district provide a "parent portal" to student grades, attendance, etc.?
19) I would like weekly news and emergency updates on school news.
AnswersA: You will find most of the answers to your calendar questions at calendar icon in the upper right of this page. To view the printable calendar of the entire school year, go to our Calendars.If it's a calendar question specific to your child's school or teacher, please visit the schools' link (choose the school in the "Select a School" drop down menu in the top left of the page.
If it is a date that is not included on either of these sites, please call us at 659-3018 or email Amy Berendzen. (email@example.com)
A JCPS Welcome Center (573) 659-3043
3) Q I want to know more about the A+ Schools program.
A Visit the A+ Schools link.
A Information about high school dates including graduation may be found at the JCHS Calendar. For more information, call 659-3059.
A Food Service breakfast and lunch menus can be downloaded at the Menu link. For more information about the Food Service Department, visit this link.
A District maps are located at our About/Maps link. We always recommend that patrons speak to our Director of Transportation for very specific transportation and school area questions. Please call (573) 659-3017.
A You will find important data including the District Report Card and links to the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education "School Reports" here:
District Report Card/Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
A Please visit the Board of Education link. Should you need additional information about the Board or Board policies, call the Secretary of the Board, 659-3012.
A Please call the Office of School-Community Relations at (573) 659-3018.
Visit the School-Community Relations Office link.
A You will find contact information for all schools and principals at the Contact Us link.
A You will find the District Budget Information page here. If you have further questions, please call the Business Office at (573) 659-3023.
A Visit our school starting and dismissal times link.
A Please visit the Early Childhood link or the Parents as Teachers link.
A Please sign up for the district's weekly newsletter, the Key Communicator.
To receive text message updates, please sign up for TextJCPS
The Jefferson City Public Schools provide phone alerts to all families and staff through the SchoolMessenger calling system. Phone numbers for these calls are taken from the district's databases. If you are a parent and you believe you did not receiver a call from either your child's school or the district, please contact your child's school and double-check to make sure your phone number is correctly entered into the district database.
A Please visit the Immunizations page within our Health Services information.
Please call our Coordinator of Health Services at 632-3417 or 619-2984. You may also contact the Assistant Superintendent for Special Services at 659-3016 for more information.
A Most school's have their handbook in the "About Us" drop down menu on their building website. You can access school websites by choosing a building in the "Select a School" drop down menu in the top left of this page.
A You'll find maps of the entire district here.
A The district uses Infinite Campus as the parent portal to their child's grade, attendance and related data. Parents can sign up for Infinite Campus here.
A Sign up for the district's e-newsletter, the Key Communicator, here.