For new employees joining the district in 2022/2023, here are the benefits enrollment guide and the narrated benefits summary presentation to help you review the JC Schools Health Insurance options,
bswift is the district's Benefits Enrollment System:
- To enroll, make changes or to view your current health insurance benefits, log in to bswift
- For step-by-step enrollment instructions click on this link to the bswift Enrollment Guide.
What’s New for 2022-2023?
- Rate Reduction on all Dental plans plus coverage for dental implants if enrolled in the Mid or High Dental Plan for 2022-2023.
- Rate Reduction on Voluntary Short-Term Disability for the 2022-2023 plan year.
- There will be no rate changes for the 2022-2023 plan year for all other benefits, including medical.
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS:
Review the links listed on the left of this page for more information about the JC Schools Health Benefit Plans.
For assistance with your health insurance questions, please contact the Benefits Team:
Angie Sturm, Benefits Specialist Tonya Berhorst, Benefits Manager