• Please fill out our online Records Request* to request your transcript or other records. All GED requests are handled through DESE at 573-751-3504.

    3rd Party Education Verification requests must submit a signed release before records will be released. You may submit these requests to: Kenna.Pridgin@jcschools.us. 3rd Party requests submitted using this form will not be accepted.

    *Form does not work in Internet Explorer.