Online registration is now CLOSED for current JC Schools students to register for the 2021-2022 school year.
Those who did not participate in online registration this spring or who need to update information submitted in your online registration application should make plans to attend the registration event in your school building.
How to Access Your Student’s Class Schedule/Teacher Assignment
1. Log in to your Parent Portal account. (This special distribution of schedules may not be an option within the mobile app. We recommend accessing your portal account using a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer. For Parent Portal trouble-shooting assistance, please email email@example.com.)
2. Select “More” at the bottom of the menu on the left and then “Student Reports.”
3. Select the student and the report type of “Student Schedule.” Select “Generate Report.”
NOTE: The system is now opening a PDF document. Different web browsers (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) may handle this differently. The same thing is true depending on whether you are using a computer, tablet, or cell phone. Sometimes the PDF will automatically open and sometimes it will be downloaded.
Online registration participants should refer to the information below for additional instructions regarding necessary changes that may need to be made for your student.
Phone Number, Email, or Emergency Contact Changes
If you need to change this information from what was submitted in your online registration application, please utilize the Address Information, Demographics, and Family Information options from the “More” menu within Parent Portal. This feature will temporarily close the last week of July and will re-open in September.
- Address Information: gives the option to update the household phone number
- Demographics: allows new non-household relationships (emergency contacts) to be added
- Family Information: allows phone numbers and e-mail addresses to be updated for family members within the household
If your address changes over the summer, please attend registration at your school building. Address changes require proof of residency to be provided to your school. Click here for a list of the acceptable proof of residency documents to bring with you to registration.
Health or Medication Changes
If your student has health or medication changes over the summer, you may visit with the nurse during registration or by calling the school nurse between the registration dates and the first day of school. Find your school’s phone number.
If your transportation arrangements change from what you submitted in your online registration application, please contact your school during registration.