Thank you for your interest in the Jefferson City School District. We take pride in the quality of our personnel and the achievements of our students. Please be assured that your interest in placement in our school system will receive prompt and proper consideration.
All applicants must apply through the District’s online application system. The applications will be reviewed, and selected applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Applications are retained until June 30 of the current year and can be considered for employment throughout that time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 573-659-3013 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions regarding the application process.
Applying for a certified or support staff position with the District:
- Complete the online application for the position in which you are interested.
- Submit a current resume (required for certified positions).
- Upon completion, applications will be reviewed. Based on district needs, necessary interviews will be scheduled. Selected candidates will be contacted via email or phone for interviews as vacancies occur.
- Applicants interested in certified positions must possess at minimum a bachelor’s degree and must hold or be eligible for a valid Missouri teaching certificate.
Continuous Job Search for the following:
- Nutrition Services
Upon receipt of an offer of employment, the following actions will be done:
- Candidates must successfully complete an FBI/Highway Patrol background check.
- Official and completed transcripts of your undergraduate and graduate courses must be forwarded to Human Resources (required for certified positions).
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATIONEqual Opportunity EmployerThe Jefferson City School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit https://ocrcas.ed.gov/
contact-ocrfor the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.Download a copy of this statement HERE
Tim Thompson, Human Resources Director
Jefferson City School District
315 E Dunklin Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101