For anyone who did not participate in online registration this spring or needs to update information in your online registration application, please attend the registration event in your school building.
How to Access Your Student’s Class Schedule/Teacher Assignment
1. Log in to your Parent Portal account. (This special distribution of schedules may not be an option within the mobile app. We recommend accessing your portal account using a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer. For Parent Portal trouble-shooting assistance, please email email@example.com.)
2. Select “More” at the bottom of the menu on the left and then “Student Reports.”
3. Select the student and the report type of “Student Schedule.” Select “Generate Report.”
NOTE: The system is now opening a PDF document. Different web browsers (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer) may handle this differently. The same thing is true depending on whether you are using a computer, tablet, or cell phone. Sometimes the PDF will automatically open and sometimes it will be downloaded.
Phone Number, Email, or Emergency Contact Changes
If you need to change this information from what was submitted in your online registration application, please utilize the Address Information, Demographics, and Family Information options from the “More” menu within Parent Portal. This feature will temporarily close on 7/29/20 and will re-open in September.
- Address Information: gives the option to update the household phone number
- Demographics: allows new non-household relationships (emergency contacts) to be added
- Family Information: allows phone numbers and e-mail addresses to be updated for family members within the household
If your address changes over the summer, please attend registration at your school building (click here for dates and times). Address changes require proof of residency to be provided to your school. Click here for a list of the acceptable proof of residency documents to bring with you to registration.
Health or Medication Changes
If your student has health or medication changes over the summer, you may visit with the nurse during registration (click here for dates and times) or by calling the school nurse between August 10th and 21st. Find your school’s phone number.
If your transportation arrangements change from what you submitted in your online registration application, please contact your school between August 4th and 7th.
- Returning 1st-8th grade students and Capital City High School students who completed online registration are not required to attend registration in the school building. You are welcome to attend registration if you would like to visit with the principal, nurse, and/or cashier. Click here for the registration schedule.
- Locker assignments and combinations will be available for middle school students during registration. Feel free to attend registration to practice opening the locker.
- Please join us for an open house at your student’s respective school! See dates and times below. Find your school’s address.
Thursday, August 20 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 18 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- LCMS: 6th Grade
- TJMS: 6th (Marvel), 7th (Pride), 8th (Matrix)
- Wednesday, August 19 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- LCMS: 7th Grade
- TJMS: 6th (Apex), 7th (Visionaries), 8th (Synergy)
- Thursday, August 20 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- LCMS: 8th Grade
- TJMS: 6th (Catalyst), 7th (Quest), 8th (Prestige)
Wednesday, 8/19 5:30-7:30 p.m.