Nov 20, 2019
- Students: Do you have photos of you and your friends on this past summer break? Do you have photos of yourself on the first day of school this year? If so, send them to yearbook ASAP at hjeshare.com, school code 3065. This is your chance to be in the book!
- Retakes for the Senior proofs will be Dec. 5th. Please let Mrs. Reinkemeyer know by Dec 2nd if you need a retake.
- Seniors if you want your transcript request to be sent prior to Thanksgiving Break, you must submit your request by the end of the day TODAY, Wednesday Nov 20.
- Students attending Saturday School this Saturday, November 23rd need to meet at the BACK DOOR (#23) of the Nichols Building. Ms. Turner will be there to greet you, but you must be there before 8 AM. If you don’t know where the back door is, ask a principal before you leave today!
- Winter Fundraiser Variety Show Auditions are Monday November 25 after school in the Black Box Theatre. See Mr. McKinney for details.
- Prom Committee Members for 2020: Meeting December 4th at 4:00 PM in the Cafeteria. Twitter @ JCHSPromCom2020.
- Thank you, seniors, for a great panoramic picture. If you are interested in purchasing one, Kathy Reinkemeyer has order forms in the third floor administrative offices. 5x14 in. mini-pan Group Picture is $10.00. 8x24 in. giant Panorama Group Picture is $15.00. Matted 8x24 in. group Picture is $20.00.
- The library's annual giving tree will be collecting for the Samaritan Center's Santa's Workshop from now until December 6. Please donate new toys, hats, gloves, mittens, or BOOKS for the children of Jefferson City. Drop off in the library. We will forgive up to $5.00 in fines, give you candy, and enter you to win a prize for donations.