Nov 18, 2019
- The senior panoramic picture will be taken tomorrow morning, Tuesday, November 19, at 8:30 a.m. in the Fleming Fieldhouse gym.
- Students: Do you have photos of you and your friends on this past summer break? Do you have photos of yourself on the first day of school this year? If so, send them to yearbook ASAP at hjeshare.com, school code 3065. This is your chance to be in the book!
- Retakes for the Senior proofs will be Dec. 5th. Please let Mrs. Reinkemeyer know by Dec 2nd if you need a retake.
- Seniors if you want your transcript request to be sent prior to Thanksgiving Break, you must submit your request by Wednesday Nov 20.
- Winter Fundraiser Variety Show Auditions are Monday November 25 after school in the Black Box Theatre. See Mr. McKinney for details.
- The library's annual giving tree will be collecting for the Samaritan Center's Santa's Workshop from now until December 6. Please donate toys, hats, gloves, mittens, or BOOKS for the children of Jefferson City. Drop off in the library. We will forgive up to $5.00 in fines, give you candy, and enter you to win a prize for donations.