January 22, 2019
- Interested in joining Color Guard next year for either Jay Band or Cavalier Band? Open gyms begin next Monday, Jan 28th at Lawson Elementary gym from 6-8pm. Tryouts are April 8th. Email email@example.com with questions.
- It's time for the library's annual Blind Date with a Book. Come to the library to check out a wrapped book and go on a date that won't disappoint. Each time you check out a book you not only get candy, but you also are entered into a drawing for a Valentine's Day prize. Choose your book date anytime in the library before February 14.
- Any junior girl interested in Girls State, needs to complete the google form in your counseling 2020 graduation classroom or see Mrs. Welch in counseling.
- Did you forgot to purchase your senior ad for the yearbook? Good news! We've extended the deadline to Feb. 15. That's right, you can continue to purchase senior ads for the yearbook until Feb. 15. There are many sizes available, with the smallest starting at just $15. Forms are available in the main office or on Google Classroom.
- The Winter Sports Dance is THIS Saturday, Jan. 26th from 8-11. The usual dance rules apply: you must have 90% attendance, all discipline must be served, and all fines and fees must be paid before you can purchase tickets. You must pay your fines in the main office unless it’s a library fine (those can be paid directly in the library). Tickets are on sale all week until 1:30 on Friday, 25th. Tickets are $7 each. You can purchase them before school in the main office or during your lunch shift in the cafeteria. If you are bringing a guest who does not attend JCHS, Simonsen, or JCAC, you must fill out the guest paperwork and it must be approved BEFORE tickets can be purchased. Guest forms are due by Jan 24th at 3:00.