The time is getting close, and we have some information you may want to know. Attached you will find information on the following:
- A letter from Bob James in regards to graduation ceremony.
- A presentation on all things graduation.
- A letter from Project Graduation Committee in regards to help needed.
- Seniors must register themselves by May 12th in order to attend.
- They were sent the link to register on May 4, from Shanna Schwarzer in their email.
- A form to use to purchase a yearbook if your senior has yet to do so
Inclement Weather Tickets
In case of bad weather, graduation will be in 2 ceremonies and guest will need a ticket to enter. Each graduate will get 3 tickets.
Seniors will need to pick up their 3 inclement weather tickets in the main office on Monday May 10 or Tuesday May 11. Seniors may pick them up before school beginning at 8:10am, during Jay Time, lunch, or after school until 4 pm.
Students will sign off when they have picked up their tickets. Students may not pick up tickets for anyone other then themselves.
Early graduates and virtual students may also pick their tickets up May 10 or 11 from 8:10 am - 3:40 pm from the window in the main entrance.