Voice Over IP (VOIP) Phone Quick Guides
These guides are provided to staff members on the features and use of the Polycom VVX311 (classroom) and VVX411 (office, admin) phones, along with a network connection guide.
- Network/Phone Setup Guide. Please review if you are having difficulties with either power or connectivity.
- VVX311 (Classroom) Guide.
- VVX411 (Central Office, School Admin) Guide.
- Voicemail Guide (Central Office, School Admin) Guide.
- Web portal information (Central Office, School Admin) Guide. Please contact Technology Services if you would like log on privileges.
Some quick info on the new phone system:
- You must now dial all 7-digits when calling any phone within the District.
- No need to dial a '9' before dialing the rest of the phone number.
- As these phones are leased, do NOT add 3rd-party devices, such as cord detanglers.
- Classroom phones cannot be reached from the outside. These phones also do not have Voicemail capabilities.
- Be sure to review the Network/Phone Setup Guide noted above if you are having issues. If it can't be resolved after going through the guide steps, contact your Media Specialist to have a Work Order turned in.
- Buildings and Grounds still handle fax lines. Please contact them if you have any questions regarding faxes.