• Federal & State W-4 Forms  
    All staff need to update their W-4 information through the TalentEd Records system.
    Click on Blank Docs to access the Federal W4 and MO W4 forms. 
    Once you submit the forms through Records, it will be sent directly to
    the Payroll Specialist to process on the next payroll.  
    Contact Kim Drainer with any payroll questions at 573-659-3030 or kimberly.drainer@jcschools.us