403(b) & 457(b) Retirement Information
Jefferson City School District is pleased to announce the district has joined the CSD Retirement Trust to provide our 403(b) and 457(b) supplemental retirement plans. Founded in 2010, the CSD Retirement Trust is a consortium of over 70 school districts in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas and Wisconsin with over 8,500 participants and over $220+ million in plan assets. The Trust focuses on improving retirement outcomes for teachers and staff by:
- State-of-the-art financial education, tools and calculators, not selling.
- Reducing administration and investment management fees and making them transparent.
- Providing access to a broad array of high-quality investment options which are reviewed quarterly for performance, risk and other factors.
- One-on-one personal counseling with your financial advisor.
- Enabling you to manage your retirement via their website - www.corebridgefinancial.com/rs/csdrt or their participant support line 888-569-7055, M-F 7:30 am to 7 pm.
Our goal is to provide all employees with the best supplemental retirement program to compliment PSRS/PEERS.
Full-time, benefits eligible empoyees will now have the option to contribute to a Roth or Traditional 403(b) or a Roth or Traditional 457(b) plan, administered by Corebridge Financial.
Corebridge is one of the largest providers of retirement solutions in the United States. They partner with financial professionals and institutions to help individuals plan, save for and achieve secure financial futures. Through our partnership with Corebridge Financial, the Trust offers:
- Retirement readiness programs and education designed to help you reach your financial goals.
- A personal investment account, which allows you to defer investment taxes until you withdraw money, usually at retirement.
- A personalized financial plan created just for you.
- Choice of a hands-on or hands-off approach to investing; you can choose to have your contributions invested in a target date fund based on your projected retirement date or build your own investment strategy through a mix of investment funds offered by the Trust.
- Manage your account 24/7 with online access/account information
Click here to review more information regarding the transition to CSD Retirement Trust.